AS3745 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities
What is Australian Standards AS 3745.2010?
The objective of this Standard is to enhance the safety of people in facilities. Both AS3745:2010 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities and AS4083-2010 Planning for Emergencies in Healthcare provides a detailed framework for best practice in emergency planning in facilities. We provide assistance in ensuring you comply with the requirements that apply to your facility under these standards by assisting in the:-
- Establishment of an Emergency Planning Committee (EPC)
- Development and maintenance of an Emergency Plan
- Development and maintenance of Evacuation Signs & Diagrams
- Development and implementation of Emergency Response Procedures
- Development of an Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)
- Training at the required intervals
- Ongoing review and maintenance
AS3745 set out the recommended framework for emergency planning in the workplace to meet the Safe Work Australia Code of Practice on Managing the Work Environment and Facilities and complying with the WHS Act and the Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011 in your workplace or facility.
Need advise on whether your facility is compliant?
We can asssit you by doing a building fire safety audit?
Need a custom training package for your organistation? Speak to one of our Fire Safety Advisers on 1300 80 3473 for a customised solution to meet your needs.
With over 30 years in the industry we use our decades-long experience to provide training courses that are simple, practical, and cost-effective
Australian Fire Protection now offers a 100% Iron Clad Guarantee for ALL training. We offer the highest industry standard training and guarantee that you will walk away trained effectively and satisfied.