Chief Warden / Evacuation Coordinator Training NSW
Chief Warden & Evacuation Coordinator Training
Professional Chief Warden & Evacuation Coordinator Training
Keep your chief warden and deputy wardens up to date with safety protocols by letting them complete our Chief Warden & Evacuation Coordinator training. In emergencies, timely evacuation and proper risk management are critical. By ensuring your wardens’ evacuation skills and knowledge remain sharp, you can make sure your team can stay safe during emergencies.
You can use this course for training new wardens or as a refresher course to keep your team’s evacuation knowledge current.
Training Summary - what you need to know
- Training Covers:
Emergency Control Organisation (ECO), Chief Fire Warden, Evacuation Coordination Duties, Fire Indicator Panel (FIP) / Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System (EWIS) familiarisation.
- Class Size:
Up to 15 Participants per class
- Course Duration:
Your premises in NSW
This course is essential for organisations that want to equip their Evacuation Coordinators / Chief Wardens with the expert knowledge needed in Evacuation Coordination instructions.
Course Outline - Topics Your Team Will Learn
- Role of the Emergency Planning Committee and Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 - Planning for emergencies in facilities
- Australian Standard AS 4083-2010- Health care facilities
- Different types of emergencies
- ECO identification
- Emergency colour codes
- Human Behaviour during emergencies
- Post and Pre-Evacuation Activities
- Chief Warden/Evacuation Coordinators are trained also in the use of the their Building Occupant Warning System (BOWS) or Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System (EWIS)
- Chief Warden roles, duties and responsibilities
- Evacuation Coordinator procedures
- Assembly Area rules
Do I need Chief Warden/ Evacuation Coordinator Training?
The Australian Standards 3745-2010 requires key staff such as Chief and Deputy Wardens to be trained in Evacuation Coordination Instruction each year. In fact, the BFSR 2008 requires evacuation coordinator instructions to be given to the person within 1 month before the commencement of this role.
Why train with Australian Fire Protection?
- Experience – We’ve been helping organisations prepare for emergencies for over 30 years, and we know how to train people in different settings.
- Expertise – We provide training for organisations in any field or industry. We’ve trained teams in schools, shopping centres, hospitals, retail outlets, aged-care facilities and more.
- Professional – All our trainers are certified and qualified to provide professional training for your team.
- Quality Training – We deliver each course in an engaging and instructive manner, making it easier for your team to understand and absorb the principles.
- Affordable Pricing – We believe professional training does not need to be expensive. We offer competitive prices that make our training a cost-effective investment for your business.
- Iron Clad Guarantee – If you’re not happy with our training, we’ll redo the course with a new trainer for free or give you a refund (less admin fees) within 90 days of completing the course.
Speak To A Chief Fire Warden Training Specialist
Chief Warden & Evacuation Coordinator Training Australia-Wide
We provide training and guidance for businesses across all of New South Wales.
Outside the main service areas? No problem!
We are committed to serving businesses Australia-wide, and we can travel to your location if necessary.
If you want to learn more our services and how we can help your business, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Call us on 1300 80 3473 for an obligation-free quote.
100% IRON CLAD GUARANTEE
Australian Fire Protection now offers a 100% Iron Clad Guarantee for ALL our training.
We offer the highest industry standard training and guarantee that you will walk away trained effectively and satisfied.
If you are not completely satisfied, we offer to send a new trainer completely free to redo the course or a refund less the administration fee within 90 days of course completion.
We wouldn't offer this guarantee, if we didn't believe we are great at what we do!
Common sense approach
I have been working in shopping centres for the past 13 years and this was the best fire training I have ever received. It was extremely practical and wonderful to have a common sense approach to dealing with evacuations and fire procedures..
Patrick from Australian Fire Protection gave our staff an informative practical session on fire safety keeping them engaged from start to finish. Would recommend them in the future.
I decided to use Austfirepro because of their detailed and prompt response to my initial query. This outstanding service initially carried through to their service delivery. I dealt mainly with Tracey, who was outstanding. Every query was answered, not only on time but with a lot of detail (this extends to everyone else I dealt with while Tracey was on leave). Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.
Broad Understanding of Legislation
I have many years experience in the fire and life safety industry and highly recommend your company and utilise your specialist services exclusively. I do this because we share a broad understanding of the codes, standards and legislation, plus the end result is always easily achieved.
Australian Fire Protection have been amazing, great service and very polite and knowledgeable staff. We highly recommend them. They were great with our fire training and were very informative.We highly recommend them for all fire exit plans, as these were clear and easy to read. Thank you for your support to keeping our service safe! - Tiny Tots