Fire Extinguisher Training SA
Fire Extinguisher Training SA
Professional Fire Extinguisher Training
Train your team to prevent and put out fires correctly with our professional fire extinguisher training. This course will help you keep your workplace safer and comply with Workplace Health & Safety regulations. We provide in-depth fire extinguisher training for organisations of all sizes throughout South Australia. Call us on 1300 80 3473 for an obligation-free quote.
Training Summary - what you need to know
Every 2 years
- Training Covers:
Fire extinguishers, fire hose reels and fire blankets. Our Fire Extinguisher Training Course combines both theory and practical components.
- Class Size:
Up to 25 participants per class
- Course Duration:
1 - 1.5 hours
Your premises in South Australia
This course is essential for organisations that want to equip their staff with the expert knowledge needed in first response emergency situations.
Note: A risk assessment is undertaken prior to ensure that a suitable area for the live fire component of the training is available. Participants must wear appropriate clothing and closed in footwear.
In buildings where a safe area is not available, participants are only required to use the fire extinguisher without a live fire. The fire extinguishers used for the practical fire component are Carbon Dioxide extinguishers as they are a clean agent extinguisher.
Course Outline - Topics Your Team Will Learn
- Raising the alarm
- Fire safety & evacuation
- Identifying different fire classes
- Fire triangle theory
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Your Fire Wardens
- Using a fire extinguisher
- Using a fire hose reel
- Using a fire blanket
- Practical Session: Safely using a fire extinguisher to extinguish a controlled fire
- Firefighting tactics
Do you need Fire Extinguisher / First Response Training?
The Australian Standards 3745-2010 requires all staff to be trained in first response procedures every 2 years.
Our Fire Extinguisher Training provides participants with essential fire and evacuation instructions to ensure your staff are equipped with the necessary life skills and knowledge to deal with small workplace fires promptly and safely. This course includes both theory and practical components to ensure that your staff can safely attend to small workplace fires.
Why Choose Australian Fire Protection for Fire Training?
- Experience – We’ve been helping organisations prepare for emergencies for over 30 years, and we know how to train people in different settings.
- Expertise – We provide training for organisations in any field or industry. We’ve trained teams in schools, shopping centres, hospitals, retail outlets, aged-care facilities and more.
- Professional – All our trainers are certified and qualified to provide professional training for your team.
- Quality Training – We deliver each course in an engaging and instructive manner, making it easier for your team to understand and absorb the principles.
- Affordable Pricing – We believe professional training does not need to be expensive. We offer competitive prices that make our training a cost-effective investment for your business.
- Iron Clad Guarantee – If you’re not happy with our training, we’ll redo the course with a new trainer for free or give you a refund (less admin fees) within 90 days of completing the course.
Speak To A Fire Safety Compliance Specialist
Fire Extinguisher Training Australia-Wide
We service all of South Australia.
In fact, we have no limitations on where we can travel to. We can travel to your location to provide the training you need.
Let's talk, and we can show you how affordable and helpful our training services really are.
Call us on 1300 80 3473 for an obligation-free quote.
100% IRON CLAD GUARANTEE
Australian Fire Protection now offers a 100% Iron Clad Guarantee for all training.
AFP offers high industry standard training and guarantees that you will walk away trained effectively and satisfied.
If you are not completely satisfied, we offer to send a new trainer completely free to redo the course or a refund less the administration fee after 90 days.
We wouldn't offer this guarantee, if we didn't believe we are great at what we do.
Common sense approach
I have been working in shopping centres for the past 13 years and this was the best fire training I have ever received. It was extremely practical and wonderful to have a common sense approach to dealing with evacuations and fire procedures..
Patrick from Australian Fire Protection gave our staff an informative practical session on fire safety keeping them engaged from start to finish. Would recommend them in the future.
I decided to use Austfirepro because of their detailed and prompt response to my initial query. This outstanding service initially carried through to their service delivery. I dealt mainly with Tracey, who was outstanding. Every query was answered, not only on time but with a lot of detail (this extends to everyone else I dealt with while Tracey was on leave). Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.
Broad Understanding of Legislation
I have many years experience in the fire and life safety industry and highly recommend your company and utilise your specialist services exclusively. I do this because we share a broad understanding of the codes, standards and legislation, plus the end result is always easily achieved.
Australian Fire Protection have been amazing, great service and very polite and knowledgeable staff. We highly recommend them. They were great with our fire training and were very informative.We highly recommend them for all fire exit plans, as these were clear and easy to read. Thank you for your support to keeping our service safe! - Tiny Tots