Fire Warden Training
Fire Warden Training
Professional Fire Warden Training
Make sure your fire wardens have the right knowledge and skills for emergencies with our professional Fire Warden Training.
This course is essential if you want to equip your fire wardens with the expert knowledge, training and practical skills needed in evacuation coordination instructions. It will help participants build the confidence to manage building emergencies safely and effectively. Participants will learn how to respond to fires or other incidents, evacuate building occupants safely and assist with post-incident procedures. Call us on 1300 80 3473 for an obligation-free quote. We provide professional training to businesses and organisations across Australia, including Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast and more.
- Training Covers:
Fire Warden duties, Role of the ECO, different types of emergencies i.e. Fires, Chemical Incidents, Lock-down and Bomb threats.
- Class Size:
Up to 25 Participant per class
- Course Duration:
You can use this course to train your newly appointed fire wardens or to refresh your current fire warden’s knowledge and skills.
Course Outline - Topics Your Team Will Learn
- Role of the Emergency Planning committee and Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 - Planning for emergencies in facilities
- Australian Standard AS 4083-2010 - Health care facilities
- Different Types of emergencies
- Understanding your fire and evacuation plan
- Understanding your evacuation sign and diagrams
- Emergency Colour Codes
- Assembly Area rules
- Lockdown procedures
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Human Behaviour during emergencies
- Post and Pre Evacuation Activities
- ECO Identification
- Fire Warden roles, duties and responsibilities
- Evacuation Coordination procedures
Do I need Fire Warden / Evacuation Coordination Training?
The QLD Building Fire Safety Regulations 2008 and Australian Standards 3745-2010 require key staff such as Fire Wardens to be trained in Evacuation Coordination Instruction every year.
Although fire wardens are not required for most buildings and organisations, we recommend having them to ensure your team’s workplace safety. A qualified and properly trained fire warden can help prevent accidents in your workplace, and they can provide leadership and guidance during emergencies. This includes the proper evacuation of your team when necessary and coordinating with authorities when dealing with emergency situations.
Even if you don’t have a Fire Warden assigned in your business, we highly recommend letting your team (or one of your team members) complete this training to ensure optimum workplace safety.
Why Train with Australian Fire Protection?
- Experience – We’ve been helping organisations prepare for emergencies for over 30 years, and we know how to train people in different settings.
- Expertise – We provide training for organisations in any field or industry. We’ve trained teams in schools, shopping centres, hospitals, retail outlets, aged-care facilities and more.
- Professional – All our trainers are certified and qualified to provide professional training for your team.
- Quality Training – We deliver each course in an engaging and instructive manner, making it easier for your team to understand and absorb the principles.
- Affordable Pricing – We believe professional training does not need to be expensive. We offer competitive prices that make our training a cost-effective investment for your business.
- Iron Clad Guarantee – If you’re not happy with our training, we’ll redo the course with a new trainer for free or give you a refund (less admin fees) within 90 days of completing the course.
Speak To A Fire Safety Compliance Specialist
Fire Warden Training for Businesses Around Australia
We are committed to helping businesses across Australia create safer workspaces, and we can travel to your location to provide the training your business needs.
Contact us today to learn more about training courses and services. You can call us on 1300 80 3473 for an obligation-free quote.
100% IRON CLAD GUARANTEE
Australian Fire Protection now offers a 100% Iron Clad Guarantee for ALL training.
We offer the highest industry standard training and guarantee that you will walk away trained effectively and satisfied.
If you are not completely satisfied, we offer to send a new trainer completely free to redo the course or a refund less the administration fee within 90 days of the course completion.
We wouldn't offer this guarantee, if we didn't believe we are great at what we do.
Common sense approach
I have been working in shopping centres for the past 13 years and this was the best fire training I have ever received. It was extremely practical and wonderful to have a common sense approach to dealing with evacuations and fire procedures..
Patrick from Australian Fire Protection gave our staff an informative practical session on fire safety keeping them engaged from start to finish. Would recommend them in the future.
I decided to use Austfirepro because of their detailed and prompt response to my initial query. This outstanding service initially carried through to their service delivery. I dealt mainly with Tracey, who was outstanding. Every query was answered, not only on time but with a lot of detail (this extends to everyone else I dealt with while Tracey was on leave). Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.
Broad Understanding of Legislation
I have many years experience in the fire and life safety industry and highly recommend your company and utilise your specialist services exclusively. I do this because we share a broad understanding of the codes, standards and legislation, plus the end result is always easily achieved.
Australian Fire Protection have been amazing, great service and very polite and knowledgeable staff. We highly recommend them. They were great with our fire training and were very informative.We highly recommend them for all fire exit plans, as these were clear and easy to read. Thank you for your support to keeping our service safe! - Tiny Tots