In House Training
Classroom Training at our facility
Do you only have a few staff that need to be trained?
Or just like the idea of your team attending a training
facility off site?
Why Train With Australian Fire Protection?
Australian Fire Protection has been providing Fire and Evacuation Instructions to both corporate and small businesses for over thirty years. In fact we cover a broad spectrum of businesses from shopping centres to aged-care facilities, schools, factories, hospitals, retail outlets, child care centres, budget accommodation and many more.
- Our training are both engaging and instructive.
- Our professionalism and experience is backed up by competitive and affordable pricing.
This course is cost effective for organisations that have only a small number of staff that need to be trained. This training equips your staff with the expert knowledge needed in First Response or Fire Warden Training.
In House Classroom Training:
Group training sessions are run on one Wednesday of each month. View booking calendar below for session dates and times or fill in the enquiry form below if you would like to lock in a group booking date and time that suits your organisation. Group bookings available for groups of 5 or more people.
- Classroom Training:
- Fire Extinguisher /First Response Training - Course Duration: 1.5 hr
- Fire Warden Training - Course Duration: 1.5 hr
- Human Behavior & Difficulties encountered during evacuation - Course Duration: 1 hr
- CPR training (Coming mid 2018)
- Low Voltage Training (Coming mid 2018)
- Location: 7/55-57 Township Drive, West Burleigh Gold Coast, QLD 4219.
- Note: Participants must wear appropriate clothing and closed in footwear
Course Outline - Fire Extinguisher /First Response Training
- Raising the alarm
- Fire safety & evacuation
- Identifying different fire classes
- Fire Triangle theory
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Firefighting tactics
- Your building Fire Wardens
- Using a fire extinguisher
- Using a fire hose reel
- Using a fire blanket
- Practical Session: Using a fire extinguisher to extinguish a controlled fire safely
Course Outline - Fire Warden Training / Evacuation Coordination Training
- Role of the Emergency Planning committee and Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 - Planning for emergencies in facilities
- Australian Standard AS 4083-2010- Health care facilities
- Different types of emergencies
- Understanding your fire and evacuation plan
- Understanding your evacuation sign and diagrams
- ECO identification
- Fire Warden roles, duties and responsibilities
- Evacuation Coordination procedures
- Emergency Colour Codes
- Assembly Area rules
- Lockdown procedures
- Human Behaviour during emergencies
- Post and Pre Evacuation Activities
Speak To A Fire Safety Compliance Specialist
Need a custom training package for your organistation. Speak to one of our Fire Safety Advisers on 1300 80 3473 for a customised solution to meet your needs.
100% IRON CLAD GUARANTEE
Australian Fire Protection now offers a 100% Iron Clad Guarantee for ALL training.
We offer the highest industry standard training and guarantee that you will walk away trained effectively and satisfied.
If you are not completely satisfied, we offer to send a new trainer completely free to redo the course or a refund less the administration fee within 90 days of course completion.
We wouldn't offer this guarantee, if we didn't believe we are great at what we do.
Common sense approach
I have been working in shopping centres for the past 13 years and this was the best fire training I have ever received. It was extremely practical and wonderful to have a common sense approach to dealing with evacuations and fire procedures..
Patrick from Australian Fire Protection gave our staff an informative practical session on fire safety keeping them engaged from start to finish. Would recommend them in the future.
I decided to use Austfirepro because of their detailed and prompt response to my initial query. This outstanding service initially carried through to their service delivery. I dealt mainly with Tracey, who was outstanding. Every query was answered, not only on time but with a lot of detail (this extends to everyone else I dealt with while Tracey was on leave). Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.
Broad Understanding of Legislation
I have many years experience in the fire and life safety industry and highly recommend your company and utilise your specialist services exclusively. I do this because we share a broad understanding of the codes, standards and legislation, plus the end result is always easily achieved.
Australian Fire Protection have been amazing, great service and very polite and knowledgeable staff. We highly recommend them. They were great with our fire training and were very informative.We highly recommend them for all fire exit plans, as these were clear and easy to read. Thank you for your support to keeping our service safe! - Tiny Tots
AFP are proud members of