Fire Safety Adviser
Fire Safety Adviser Service
Do you need a Fire Safety Adviser for your building?
Why Choose Australian Fire Protection to be your Fire Safety Adviser?
Australian Fire Protection (AFP) is currently appointed as Fire Safety Adviser (FSA) for many businesses, franchises structures and body corporate from High Rise buildings, Schools, Factories, Commercial Buildings, Shopping Centres and Turf Clubs.
For businesses that don't have the time and don't want the hassle of employing their own FSA staff, AFP assumes the role of Fire Safety Adviser for your business on an annual or bi-annual basis.
When do I need a Fire Safety Adviser?
A Fire Safety Adviser is only required for a High Occupancy buildings where:-
- 30 or more employees are employed or are likely to be employed for a total of any 40 days during the year
- Class 2 or 3 buildings more than 25m in effective height
- Class 6 or 9b buildings that the commissioner has decided is an at risk licensed building
Fire Safety Adviser Summary - what you need to know
1 or 2 year
2 onsite visits + 2 remote desktop checks per year (Annually and 6 monthly)
A comprehensive Fire Safety Audit and Risk Assessment of your building is undertaken at the beginning of each yearly appointment and a report provided detailing any areas requiring attention. A 6 month on site record checking review is also included mid term of each appointment.
The Benefits of an AFP Adviser
- Provide advice to the occupier to ensure that appropriate emergency planning has taken place
- Provide advice to the occupier to ensure that appropriate instructions are carried out at the prescribed times and intervals
- Being available to key staff by phone or email to advise on any issues in regards to your building fire and safety
- Attend site at least twice per year to undertake a compliance audit and provide you with a report highlighting any issues
- Whilst on site we are also able to assist with a meeting of your building Emergency Planning Committee if required (recommended annually)
- Peace of Mind knowing that you are in good hands
Common sense approach
I have been working in shopping centres for the past 13 years and this was the best fire training I have ever received. It was extremely practical and wonderful to have a common sense approach to dealing with evacuations and fire procedures..
Patrick from Australian Fire Protection gave our staff an informative practical session on fire safety keeping them engaged from start to finish. Would recommend them in the future.
I decided to use Austfirepro because of their detailed and prompt response to my initial query. This outstanding service initially carried through to their service delivery. I dealt mainly with Tracey, who was outstanding. Every query was answered, not only on time but with a lot of detail (this extends to everyone else I dealt with while Tracey was on leave). Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.
Broad Understanding of Legislation
I have many years experience in the fire and life safety industry and highly recommend your company and utilise your specialist services exclusively. I do this because we share a broad understanding of the codes, standards and legislation, plus the end result is always easily achieved.
Australian Fire Protection have been amazing, great service and very polite and knowledgeable staff. We highly recommend them. They were great with our fire training and were very informative.We highly recommend them for all fire exit plans, as these were clear and easy to read. Thank you for your support to keeping our service safe! - Tiny Tots
AFP are proud members of